Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GENITAL WARTS OR GENITAL WARTS: RECOGNIZE, TREAT, PREVENT

The genital warts, also known as genital wartsare caused by certain types of human papilloma virus (HPV).Benign in most cases, however, deserve monitoring and management. Indeed, they are annoying, highly contagious, and indicate the presence of a virus that can cause cancer of the cervix.
Infection with HPV is signaled by the development of warts in the genital area. The anus, vulva, vagina and the cervix for women, and on the penis, testicles and anal area for men, the genital warts appear. Some are quite flat and do not see themselves, others consist of small elevations, the color may vary (gray, pink or beige), and finally red growths that suggest the crests of the cock may also occur. The immediate consequences are only local, but uncomfortable - irritation, unpleasant odors, etc..
$ $ How to cure warts? $ $
There are creams that specialize in the destruction of genital warts. Physicians may also choose to use cryotherapy, or surgically removing the warts. It is not advisable to start a treatment aggressive from the first appearance of warts, because they are likely to reoffend. However, it is very important to consult your gynecologist or your doctor GP if you notice warts in your genital area, or just itching abnormal. Indeed, these warts indicate the presence of HPV, some varieties can cause cervical cancer of the uterus. Your gynecologist will advise you therefore probably a very regular preventive care.
$ $ Can I prevent warts? $ $
The warts are caused by a sexually transmitted virus. So it is possible to avoid ... First, by avoiding multiple partners sex. Even theuse of a condom does not provide 100% protection against the virus if one partner is affected (1). Thus according to a U.S. study, 11% of those who were 10 or more sexual partners suffer or have suffered from warts... Cons 2% of people who have had one or both partners.
Moreover, there is a vaccine against the HPV virus. This is mainly directed against the varieties of the virus that cause most cases of cancer of the cervix (HPV types 16 and 18), but one of the two vaccines that are currently on the market also protects cons varieties that trigger genital warts (this is Gardasil ®, protects against HPV types 6 and 11, responsible for genital warts). Check with your doctor, vaccination against HPV may be recommended:
- For women both against cancer of the cervix and genital warts
- And men against genital warts !

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was Surfing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email:  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr James thank you and may you have more power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is anyone out there suffering for herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com  whatsapp or call him on  +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, bring back relationship spell.      Contact him today  and get a permanent cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete