Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HOW I CAME TO THE END OF MY CELLULITE

Caroline M is fighting against her cellulite since adolescence. It began, as she says, by "starving" until she found a lifestyle that suits him. That reader e-health we wanted to share his experience and gives us here a witness that will certainly be helpful to many women.

"I know everything about the cellulite . And for good reason! I suffered from almost a teenager, having inherited my mother. I do not know if we found the gene for cellulite , but I can assure you that it's "like mother, like daughter" in relation to that dirt. I also must admit, a little overweight, collected during my first child. It grew over the second. And where was he housed? Obviously on my thighs, my butt and my belly, which did not help. Orange peel fatter, you see the effect? For the hunt, I'm hungry several times. I lost weight, gained any weight, remaigri, gained any weight? During lean times, my God cellulite was still there: it was enough that I clip it hurts and that the fold remains. Test unstoppable. I used various creams but none have had any effect. Until I finally realized, thanks to a physio intelligent, he had to massage, massage, massage and even massaging and also get out.

I went to see a lymphatic drainage. She taught me that the lymphatic circulation is not driven by a pump, unlike the blood which is stimulated by the heart or heart pump. Lymph circulation depends on muscle contraction. By massaging vigorously and long, and walking, it is active and thus eliminates the waste accumulated in the cells. Massage with only the hands is not really enough. I bought on the advice of the physiotherapist, a massage device that moves palpate-roll. And I used it with cream anti- cellulite . The recommended rate is three times a week for 15 minutes on each thigh. It's so painful at first I just did a leg but every day.
At the same time I am moved. I was careful to walk as much as possible, not to sit for hours in front of my computer but to get up regularly to do some walking and bending in order to boost the lymphatic circulation. So, seeing my efforts, my husband bought me a bike and installed it before on TV. I pedal every night rather than stay in the flabby couch. The result? It still took three good months.And I almost discourage me but I held firm. This damned cellulite eventually evacuated in part. My thighs have been refined, my skin has smoothed a bit and when I pick, it does not hurt anymore. I continue to struggle because of one massage per week. But I walk more and I still, of course, cycling. Besides, everyone is put there! Children compete to see me on TV! "

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment